Sunday, October 31, 2010

Matthew Barrows and have decided to open an ice cream shop on Brompton Road in Chelsea. Who cares about architecture or the San Francisco 49ers (... seriously who? did they win... what a bad cousin I am... I did not watch the game)? Anyway, after our dinner at a decently authentic Italian restaurant Matt and I strolled around trying to come upon some rocky-road.... to no avail. Any other Caputo cousins interested in starting an ice cream shop... we think we're going to really make a killing.

In all honestly we had a lovely dinner, chatted about are respective immediate families, and filled each other in on family gossip.

This week is going to be a bit hectic but I wanted to just send a link to this article:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/property/periodproperty/7926673/Period-property-in-London-Malplaquet-House.html
We're having our first of 3 landscape courses tomorrow and we're meeting at the house that the article describes. Out teacher will be the owner of the house, Todd Longstaffe-Gowan, who, as the article points out, is a renowned landscape architect here and abroad and is gardens adviser to Hampton Court Palace. The "class" tomorrow is also 5 hours long... so let's see what we're in for!

This week, besides that, I have to attend my regular courses, plan another series of autocad sessions for my classmates, write a paper, attend a planning meeting in Peckham about the station (and have my drawings ready for that), have a meeting with a recent acquaintance from The Prince's Foundation for the Built Environment, start applications for M.Arch, and get ready to go to Venice on Saturday!!

Happy November!?

No comments:

Post a Comment